Home for Rent - 331 Deerfield Estates Road, Boone NC
The home was renovated in 2007 including the following:
- 1900 square feet, 3 bdrm, 2 1/2 bath
- Central Heat/AC with upstairs/downstairs zones
- Two bedrooms with alcoves in the dormers
- Den with fireplace, formal living and dining room (great for
- Large newly revovated kitchen with plenty of storage and counter space
- Extra storage off upstairs hall, master bedroom, and
- Half-acre lot ringed with protective, mature trees and fairly level play area with wood fort.
- One car garage with easy winter access
- Located on corner lot near the end of road (no thru traffic)
- Parkway School District - school bus stop one house down
- Neighborhood is very popular with familes. Not in Boone but close, easy access.
Call Nancy at 828-265-3466
to make an appointment to view the home. The terms of the lease are:
- Paint, inside and out,
- Roof and gutters
- All lighting fixtures, electrical outlets and switches
- Carpet, vinyl, and wood flooring
- In bathrooms: cabinet, vanity, toilet, vinyl tile flooring,
ceiling heater/vent, and fixtures
- Zoned Central Heat/AC
- Dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Main door and rear french doors
Below are some pictures of the home after it was renovated in 2007. The first is a view of the front showing the large deck.
- $1395 per month, one month's deposit, refundable after passing exit
- Available September 1st. Up to one year lease with 60 days notice required
- Verifiable references needed.
- Outdoor pets considered.
- NO smoking.
A view from the road which is state maintained in
the winter, and has easy access to Boone. The property is almost surrounded by
Turn left and you can see part
of the back yard. It is fairly flat and great for kids. It now has a wood fort in the back corner of the yard.
After going across the back yard,
this is the view facing back towards the street.
Turn left from there
and see the back deck and driveway. The road curves around the front of
the house, and ends shortly after the driveway
A different look at the back
deck, driveway, and garage, from near the road.
Going into the house from
the back doors, this is from the dining room looking into the kitchen.
Another view of the
kitchen, showing the washroom in the background and the entryway to the
left. Kitchen has been recently updated.
This is the
entryway with main door and wood flooring.
View from the stairs of
the formal living room, then entryway, then den w/fireplace.
The two bedrooms are
light and airy, and have alcoves in the dormers.
View from the master
bedroom down the hallway. The far door on the left is extra storage space,
the closer door on the left is to the hall bathroom, and the short doors in the
master bedroom lead to extra storage space.
View into the master
closet, which has a door leading to extra storage, and into the master bath.